We believe that there is a special feel at Hounslow Town, which is as much to do with our welcoming, friendly and caring atmosphere, as our appreciation and use of the UN Rights of the Child and our Hounslow Town values. These are at the core of everything we do.
Our 'Hounslow Town child' and 'Hounslow Town adult' values underpin our teaching and learning, and provide an environment which prepares our pupils as confident, happy citizens of the United Kingdom.
Our school motto is...
"to inspire, to encourage, to learn, to achieve"
Our mission is:
- to grow as learners together
- for children to become well rounded individuals who achieve their full potential
- to provide challenge and inspiring opportunities which meet the needs of all children
- to use ICT confidently and safely in a changing world
- to actively promote the health and emotional wellbeing of all, through strong partnerships
- for staff to have high quality development opportunities to improve and extend their skills and knowledge
- to ensure on going excellent teaching and learning
We believe that happy children learn and we keep these goals at the heart of all we do as a school.
Hounslow Town is a Rights Respecting school and we use the United Nations Convention on the Rights of a Child (UNCRC) and the values decided on as a whole school community to underpin our ethos. Find out more on the UNICEF website.